Monday, August 25, 2008

Settling in and student teaching.

Bry and I have officially moved into my parent's basement apartment. My dad (and Bryan) spent hours and HOURS last week finishing up the kitchen (which is all remodeled and looking great)!! We are excited to be settling into our new home! :0) We still have some unpacking, organizing, and decorating to do, but it's coming along. I'll have to post some pictures when I get a minute.

Today is my first day of student teaching (French) at American Fork High School. Thankfully I will just be observing for the first two weeks, so I get to ease my way into the high school classroom scene. I am nervous for when it's up to me to take over all six classes, but I know that the Lord will bless me with amazing learning and growing experiences...so I need to choose faith instead of fear!

Other than that Bryan and I celebrated our first anniversary last weekend (23 August). It's crazy to think that a year has already passed! We both agree that it has been the best year of our lives and we're so happy to be married!!! :0) We have really enjoyed spending so much time together this summer, and are excited for all the adventures of this fall and especially to welcome our little sweet pea into our family in a few months! Life is great!!

1 comment:

Megs said...

Congratulations!! I'm jealous you're student teaching already!!! You're gonna be the best teacher ever!!
I need to come visit you! I miss you Sarah! :)