Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just for the record...

...our hard drive might have crashed! Aaaah! Now, thankfully I backed up all of my pictures about a month ago, but all my pictures from May are currently lost in cyberspace :0( C'est la vie. Let's just hope that the data will somehow be retrievable. So for now I don't have any pictures to post from our trip.

Aside from that, life is really wonderful and going SO well! I am so happy to be alive :0)

4 comments:

B said...

Oh no! What stress. I'm sorry. Thank goodness we've got a backup copy of your pictures at least from BC!

Liz said...

The laptop or the desktop? The desktop couldn't have crashed already, could it have?

Denise said...

Love your blog! Simply beautiful, as I knew it would be. It is such a joy to see your family in this unique way. Thanks for sending us the link so we can follow your journey.

Much love!
D

britta said...

NOOOOOOO! That happened to us about 6 months ago... fortunately we were able to retrieve the data... good luck ducky!