Sunday, June 28, 2009

Living life to the fullest!

I have mentioned this to many of you before, but Brie seemed to hit the ground running when she was born. Metaphorically speaking of course. But she really amazes us each day with the progress that she makes and the milestones that she reaches. Today while we were strolling to church Bryan mentioned how inspiring it is to see her determination...it's true! Way to live life up to the fullest Brie :0)

This week she started "officially" crawling. I of course had to grab a camera to record her cuteness crawling around the room. Here's a little peek:

Aside from that, this morning we woke up to Brie making some noise. We look over and she is holding onto her crib standing up! Needless to say that tonight Bry lowered her crib so that she won't get overzealous and topple right on out. That Brie!

2 comments:

britta said...

I CAN NOT believe this girl!!!! whew! :) What a doll- and I'm sure you guys are going to have your hands SUPER full from here on out. Goodness. Melvin just started crawling like a month ago! :)

Denise said...

What a smart little cookie, just like her mom :)