Monday, January 25, 2010

Bear Bottoms.

Have I mentioned Brie's bear bottoms before? (pun intended :0)) I think Em or my Mom found them for Brie at a yard sale and they're the best. Snuggly and warm...and the paw prints on the feet are my favorite. Yes, I have a thing for "animal" baby accessories :0)


The day I took these pictures it really hit me how much Brie has grown up in the last year. Just take a looksie here...


Pretty crazy, eh?

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am obsessed with dressing kids like animals. Abby has the cutest hat with dog ears on them, which of course she won't wear. I hope I have a boy next because they always have the sweetest sleepers with fuzzy animal feet.

B said...

And it just keeps getting crazy-er, friend. Julia bumped into Justin today and said "Excuse me, daddy" in such a grown up voice. Made me do a double take--did my BABY just say that? Guess she's not such a baby anymore but a darling little girl.

Brie's bear bottoms (the name cracks me up) are so cute--and she IS getting so big. I love stuff with fun footies...Julia had a little yellow sleeper with ducks on the feet, bills and all. I loved that sleeper. :)