Here's our little man as of late (4 mos.). He is almost sleeping through the night again...for the last few weeks I do a dream feed as I'm going to bed and then he usually gets up around 5:30 or 6:00, eats and goes back down for a few hours. Now we're trying to wean him off the dream feed with the hope that he won't need it anymore. Here's to hoping! I can't complain though, he really does sleep like a champ.
He's getting better at sitting up in his high chair, he tried solids for the first time (oatmeal cereal), is constantly gumming everything and looks like a cat as he swats at things...as he tries to grab them. He enjoys sucking on his toes, and babbles and smiles a lot. What a cutie :0)


5 comments:
what adorable pictures! he looks so much like you, Sara!
So cute! I love the ones of Brie sleeping with him :) Ha, I just noticed you spell her name like the french cheese...you are the french queen! I love it!
He is looking so grown up these days! Have I missed a few months? I feels like I'm seeing a whole new baby.
I'm in love.
Just caught up on all the haps in the Graden household. Man I am really missing everything aren't I? I love the Marquee on your blog! I love the pic of bry and alex all surprised and can't believe how big he is getting. Most of all I love and miss you all terribly! Can't wait to see you next week.
Post a Comment