After we all took nice long naps, Em and I teamed up to make Bry's Father's Day dinner--pulled pork sandwiches, sweet potato fries & fry sauce, roasted veggies, salad and Cream cheese chocolate cupcakes. I felt bad that Bry and the kids were quarantined to the upstairs while we made dinner, but it was worth the wait. Plus, they got some quality time with their Dad :0) Thank you, Em for basically paying for the whole meal then helping me make it. You're a gem!
At dinner we shared memories about our Dads and Grandpas. Then our little fam went on a stroll and Brie and I shared reasons why we love Bry. He really is the best husband/father that I could have ever asked for. We sure blessed out big time. The kiddos ADORE him. Have I mentioned how we often wait outside on the front walk for him to come home. Brie RUNS to him to give him a BIG hug...and Alex reaches out his arms and excitedly says, "Dada, Dada." It's the sweetest thing. Ever.
Last but not least, a few pictures of us after a marathon morning (note Alex's face) and a much happier bunch after our evening stroll.
**Brie's "I Love Daddy" jammies were from the Outlet....as is my green cardigan.**






No comments:
Post a Comment