Friday, November 1, 2013

organizing buddies.

Brie and I were decorating for Autumn/Thanksgiving today.  I gave her a bunch of fake flowers and asked her to arrange them how she wanted in a certain vase in the living room.  A few minutes later I come in to find Brie in the corner, looking like a gopher digging up all of the junk that usually resides there.  She didn't just stop at putting the flowers away, she wanted to have the corner organized as well.  Man she takes after her parents!  A few minutes later I was in the dining room folding laundry...

Brie: Say goodbye to your favorite movies.
Me: Why?
Brie: I'm putting them away.
Me: On the shelf?
Brie: In a box.

I couldn't help but laugh.  She sounds like a little miniature of myself.  How many times have I told her to say goodbye to something that I was packing away.  Too funny to have the tables turned :0)

No comments: