I've been spending more time with the boys as Brie and Dad are at school, and have noticed lately what sunshine Roo brings each of my days. I am constantly smiling at the funny things you do and say and at how darn cute your little 18 month self is :0) I'm blessed to have you!
Last week I was snuggling with you Alex on your little toddler bed. Within a few seconds of being there you said, "Mom, I love you." You don't voice that often and it was so sweet. Here is the conversation that followed:
Alex: I love you Sawah.
Me: Sarah? I'm your mama.
Alex: (with a little grin) I love you Sawah Gwaden.
Me: (LOL :0))
Alex: I love you Sawah Gwaden
He kept repeating it and I couldn't help but laugh each time. It was too cute!
Last night we were all in the van headed to Meat Heads from ISU campus. I was trying to cross a very busy street and was getting frustrated that the stream of cars seemed endless and that it was taking so long. From behind me I hear Alex say, "We love you Sar (with his "r" sounding more like a "w")...you can do it!" How sweet! Little did you know how much that meant to me and that it was just the encouragement I needed at the moment.
You boys of mine are busy BUSY, but you bring joy into my days. I love you Alex & Roo!
Pink Moon Palette
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment