This morning while changing Elijah's diaper Alex helped himself to a pack of fruit snacks, shoved them all into his mouth and came upstairs with a pack to give to Roo. We were getting ready to head out and volunteer in Brie's class. On the short drive over I asked Alex if he could give me a full apology...
Alex: I'm sorry that I took the fruit snacks without asking. That was wrong because it hurts...it hurts the crackers? the fruit snacks? who does it hurt? (You're usually apologizing for something that has hurt someone or hurt their feelings.)
Mom: It's not that it hurts someone, what is wrong with it?
Alex: I don't know.
Mom: You took something that is not yours without asking. That is stealing.
Alex: {stated matter of factly} Well, they're in my belly button now.
Oh Alex, I couldn't help but laugh. You crack me up! :0)
Pink Moon Palette
1 year ago


1 comment:
Oh my heck, that is SO hilarious! I can see him saying that. Glad you could laugh :)
Post a Comment