I neglected the blog for the last month while I was working on our 7th blog book. I was so happy to see that Blurb was offering 40% off (I've never seen that good of a promotion before) and wanted to finish it in time. I did! Dad and I decided that we wanted to invest in our own family history and purchased a set of our blog books for each of you. We hope that they will be special and meaningful. In any case, I hope to get back to blogging before long. I'd love to blog about Christmas before Summer is here ;0)
I was just telling a friend tonight that I'm convinced that I personally can not excel at being a house wife AND a mother. The days that I have all the dishes done, the house straightened and a wonderful dinner on the table you kids have most likely been doing their own thing. On days when I take you kids to the library, spend lots of time doing projects and reading, the house is a dull rumble of chaos and clutter. Now, I'm sure that a better balance can be struck, but I sure have a dickens of a time striking it! But I'm learning more and more that I really can't do it all and don't need to do it all. Some things can be left undone or not done "perfectly" and it will be OK.
Pink Moon Palette
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment