Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bry has graduated!!!!!! :0)

Bry has officially graduated with a master of accountancy! He has worked so hard to finish up strong and I am grateful for his example to me! It's fun to see pictures of some of the people that were so instrumental in helping him get there.

Grandma, Bry, and Grandpa Stevenson


Lilli, Alan, Liz, Bry, and Julie

Dad, mom, Bry, me, Rach, and Matt



Brad, Kara, Bry and me


What a handsome graduate! ;0)


Dad, Bry, and Julia

3 comments:

Megs said...

Congrats Bryan!!! I'm very jealous! ;)

Sarah darling, I'm so happy to see you're in blogging world. I added you to my blog (i hope that's okay). I miss you loads and think we should get together soon. Anyway, love the blog & love you!

Joel and Crystal said...

Sarah, this is Julie's friend Crystal. Congrats to Brian and both of you on your pregnancy! I LOVE the collage of pics at the top of your blog! How did you do that???

Sarah said...

Hey Crystal,
I made the collage in photoshop and then just brought it in as a single picture which seemed to work. I'm glad you like it! :0)