Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wow, it's been awhile!

So the summer is speeding by and I haven't posted anything, so I decided it was time!
Life is great!  Bry is graduated and studying for his upcoming CPA exams.  I am doing a summer school migrant program to finish up my ESL endorsement.  Other than that...we moved at the beginning of June in with Julie and Walt (my AWESOME sister and brother-in-law!) and are loving living with them.  They are our model couple :0)  Also in June my family, Bry and I went on a 12 trip during which we got to visit my mission...that was WONDERFUL!!  About a week ago we took a short trip down to Cedar City for a Stevenson family reunion (Bryan's mom's side of the family).  You can't go wrong spending time with the Stevensons, they are such good, fun, entertaining peole...I love them :0)  Aside from that...we're expecting!!!  Due December 3rd!  We find out next week whether we're having a girl or a boy and are so thrilled at the thought of starting our own little family!  There you have it.  When I get more time I'll post some pictures.  Til then!

2 comments:

Megs said...

What?! You're expecting??? HOW EXCITING!!!! How are you feeling?? Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! It is an adventure... you'll love it!