Sunday, January 18, 2009

Briana Joyce Graden :0)

So Tuesday it will already be SIX weeks since Brie's birthday...I can't believe it! She is already getting so big! My mom, Rach and I measured and weighed Brie at her 1 month mark and she was over 9 lbs.

Life is good. I feel SO blessed to be living in my parent's basement apartment. They (as well as the Gradens) have been wonderful to help us out FREQUENTLY! I don't know how I'd stay sane without their help!!

As many of you know Bryan has officially started his first busy season with KPMG. He spent last week in Seattle and got to spend Saturday with Grandpa and Grandma Graden (which was a special treat!). I picked him up from the airport yesterday evening...it was SO nice having him home, even if it was for less than 24 hours!! He left this evening for Logan where he'll be spending the next five days. It definitely isn't what we prefer, but we feel that it is the right thing for now...and we know that the Lord has blessings in store...we just need to open our arms to receive them!

Anyway, Brie's already had her "midnight snack" and is back in bed which means that I need to be sleeping too :0)

I'll post more later!

No comments: