Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nursery Frogs.

For my baby shower gift one of my visiting teachers made this adorable frog quilt. For those of you who don't know...I LOVE frogs! I decided to hang it up in the nursery (well, the "baby corner" :0)). Anyway, this morning I finally decided it was time to do a little photo shoot with Brie and the quilt. I sat her up on her little changing table, but every time I went to take a picture she would slump over to the side. SO, I decided to use frog stuffed animals to hold her up! Here is the result...

I love the face she is making here...it fits right in with the frogs! :0)




3 comments:

Megs said...

this has got to be the cutest thing EVER! I cannot wait to meet Briana...and see your pretty face again! :0)

Walt and Julie Johnson said...

The bottom picture is my favorite! So cute! I was admiring that hanging the other day when we were babysitting.

The Perry family said...

Such a cute quilt and such a cute baby!