Thursday, March 5, 2009

A simple little cough makes the world go round! :0)

SO, the last few weeks Brie has been extra fussy. As I started being more observant I noticed that she wasn't having regular messy diapers, she was fussy when eating and was having a hard time sleeping. Last weekend she developed this little cold with a cough. I was worried, of course, but quickly realized that when she coughed her bowels were clearing out...then when it came time to nurse she was happier...and nap time has been much more... napping! Anyway, it's no fun hearing her cough or breathe through a stuffy nose, but I am grateful for those blessings in disguise...those answered prayers that come in unexpected ways! :0)

2 comments:

The Perry family said...

that's cute, not in the typical way obviuosly.

B said...

I love your perspective, Sarah. And I hope little Brie gets feeling better quick. Thanks for your enlightening comment about the Celebration cookies! How cool is that. :) We should start thinking of activities you want to do during your Canada stay...