Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blog Comments 101.

A few years ago I had NO idea what a BLOG was, let alone how to leave a comment. So if anyone is like I was, here is a little lesson on how to leave comments on a Blog:

First scroll down to the end of the post...

You can tell it's the end because it tells who it was posted by, at what time and so on. Right next to the time it was posted you should find the word "COMMENT(S)".

Click on the word "COMMENT(s)"...

...and that will take you to a comment box. Type in your comment and click "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT". And Voilà! Your comment should be posted :0)

At this point, I still am confused about this part :0), I think you just have to hit the back button on the internet browser to get back to where you were before you commented.

In any case, I hope that was helpful to someone. It's fun to be able to leave comments AND on the other end...I always get SO excited when someone has left a comment on one of my posts. So there you have it. Blog Comments 101 :0)

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love that my picture is on that post. I love to comment. It's all about the interaction.