



Yep, the Twin Sheets are now 28 years old! It was only the third birthday that we had spent apart since birth...thankfully we had Skype to share some birthday moments. We are seriously considering our once-in-a-life-time Pilgrimage to Puxatawney next year to see Phil. Here's to making it happen!
It was weird being away from family for my birthday, but Bry was so sweet to make it special for me. He made me streusel cake, scrambled eggs and herbal tea for breakfast and then made me a beautiful birthday dinner. Love that guy!
Other highlights from my birthday (and the week) include: Rach sending me an edible arrangement (yum!) * birthday cards, phone calls, Facebook wall posts and emails * Having a groundhog making contest with Rach * homemade Indian food from my neighbor, Alaa * camera lens cleaner from Kate * beautiful gifts from Saudi Arabia from Azhar * a birthday date with Bry (a post is in the works) *
Thank you to everyone who made my birthday special. I know I say it a lot, but I REALLY am grateful for the WONDERFUL family and friends I have. I love you guys!




2 comments:
Love the groundhog! Glad Brian didn't really kiss the raw bird! Sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate with you.
Bry, Thanks for making Sarah's day so special!!! I love how you put love into action! You*re awesome in my book! LOVE, MoM
Post a Comment