Thursday, August 18, 2011

Burritos, Tacos y Enchiladas.

We kicked off Bry's birthday celebrations on Friday with a spaghetti dinner per request. Afterward the Gublers snuck over to share in the Black Forest Trifle surprise...well, let's be honest, Brie basically gave away the surprise. Toddlers and surprises don't really mix ;0) Oh, not to mention that she blew out Bry's 1 candle. It was SO funny! (I caught her in the act, see picture above :0)) To finish off the evening Cynthia listened for the kids while we went to get concretes at Ted Drewe's. What a fun evening.

Saturday morning I let Bry sleep in (such a rare treat for him) while I made him breakfast. Later that morning Ben & Ashley came to party it up. (A few months back while they were up visiting we decided it was time for another international evening. We narrowed it down to a Mexican Fiesta for Bry's bday. FUN.)

Pulled pork burritos + Cilantro Lime Rice + Homemade Horchata + Photo booth =
One rocking Fiesta :0)

We can't forget Ben's bacon mints, playing Ticket to Ride and our little ditty, "Burritos, tacos y Enchiladas" :0)

Bry was a good sport to go along with my photo booth idea. It really did turn out being fun. I think it may become a tradition of some sort...



Guys only:
moustaches all around :0)



Girls only.


(Look at Alex's facial expression here, I love it!)
You're sure worth celebrating, Sweetie. Je t'<3. Ish liebe dish.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Sar! You're amazing!

Denise said...

Way fun! Love the photo booth idea. Love the cake. Love the mustaches. Love everything!

Ticket to ride is the best game ever :)

Happy birthday, Bry!

Me and My Boys said...

I Love it! You guys are soooo cute, and so creative! Those are great pics!