Saturday, October 1, 2011

a Whole Herd.

I had to dedicate a post to the good ol' walking group. I've really come to enjoy it and want to remember the details a long time from now...when this wonderful season in St. Louis has come and gone.

3x/wk
8:30: meet at the stop sign
8:30-9:15 ish: walk the loop
9:15-10:00ish: kids play at playground while the moms chat


Our group fluctuates between 3 moms to 12 moms. On average each mom has 2 kids. Can you imagine when 12+ moms come pushing double strollers?! It's quite the sight to see!


After we've rounded the corner by the church the older kids get out and run down the path...


...and up the hill to the play ground. Don't worry, we keep an eye on them!


In a matter of minutes the park turns into a stroller parking lot :0)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Looking great! Wish I could join in on the fun.