Yesterday I started looking into cameras, and found one that was a {much welcomed} step up from my current camera*. With a $250 instant rebate that this store is offering, it'd come to just over $500. I've been saving up with each photo shoot here and there, but was still short $150...wondering where I would come up with that money, especially in time for Christmas.
Well, a sweet tender mercy came in the mail today. A few months ago I had taken some pictures of my friend's house so that she could put it on the market to sale. She had mentioned paying me, but I left that ball in her court and then forgot about it. Today an envelope from that friend arrived a little bit ago. I opened it to find a sweet note and a check for $150. I couldn't help but cry. Little did she know that she was an answer to prayer. What a sweet testimony that the Lord is aware of us...and as Bry said, "it's important to Him because it's important to you." God is good and I just had to share!
*side note: with my camera being over 3 years old (an eternity in this day and age, and no doubt having taken tens of thousands of pictures in its little life ;0)) and the repairs probably costing more than its current value, I'm thinking it's time to upgrade.
Pink Moon Palette
1 year ago


2 comments:
So moments in life just speak to the fact you are truly loved and not forgotten.
Ooh what camera did you get?
Post a Comment