Sunday, November 22, 2015

Much reason for Thanksgiving.

This year we couldn't decide what to do for Thanksgiving.  We considered driving somewhere to spend Thanksgiving with friends or just doing a very simple Thanksgiving with just our family, but I'm so glad we decided on having the Nowland's over.  They are the nicest family!  And so gracious with the lack of table manners we were experiencing during dinner :0/  Yuling made a perfect-looking and delicious-tasting turkey, first time ever!  And the most beautiful rose-shaped apple tartlets.  She's so talented.  We passed out the Turkey Tickets a few days before Thanksgiving so we could each come up with a list of some of our blessings.  We indeed have MUCH to be grateful for.





I was grateful that good ol' Aldi was selling padded folding chairs that week.  They worked out perfectly.  And Dad was such a great sport to help me strategically move our large dining room table into the family room because I thought it'd look nicer there.  Everything looked and tasted lovely.



No comments: