Aimee, I was just putting you down for your afternoon nap. I usually sing your song, "Mother tell me the story that I love to hear, tell how you love me..." then lay you in your pack 'n play on your back with your blankie and Ellie the elephant. I often stroke your soft head as I tell you I love you then walk out of our closet and shut the door behind me. Today as I was stroking your head I found a ticklish spot behind your ears. What cute little giggles came about as I tickled you. Not to mention the CUTE "hippo" teeth you have popping out on top to complement the two you have the bottom. I squeezed your plump little tummy and made you giggle even more. Oh those sweet giggles, how they warm my heart :0) Je t'm fort, Aimee.
1 comment:
Sweet! You paint the picture so well with your words. Your love and sheer enjoyment of the tender interaction with Aimee come through
Post a Comment