For those of you who may be wondering...the wedding day was AWESOME!! It started off with total butterflies in my stomach, but ended up going SO well....weather and all. I felt so blessed for things to go smoothly. I still haven't gone through most of the pictures, but decided to quickly skim through them and upload a few so you can have a sneak peek. I haven't had time to retouch them, so here they are straight from the camera...




Realistically I probably won't get to them til next week, but keep an eye on my photo blog (
www.bellepetitephoto.blogspot.com) for more favorites from their wedding day.
AND, I just have to say THANK YOU to my sweetie. Things would NOT have gone as smoothly without him. He was seriously my life saver...my right hand man, pack horse, 2nd photographer, picture uploader, batter charger, etc.




After having spent an awesome day working together we joked about teaming up to get into wedding photography. I think we'd both love it, so who knows. It could happen :0)
4 comments:
Totally amazing! Great job. We all knew the pictures would turn out beautiful.
Where were you on my wedding day?!?! :)
Wahoo! I am so excited to see more. Some of these look as if they are already edited. That's a sign of a great photographer hehe. I hope you are doing well! If you need any babysitting or company, let me know :)
I'm so glad it went well! They look amazing! I wish you were around on my wedding day!
Post a Comment