Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tactics to get a Toddler to eat.

A little background info before I tell you the story...we frequently tell Brie that Mama has a baby in her tummy.

Ok, so the other night Bry and I made homemade pizza for dinner. Brie was thoroughly enjoying the toppings, but was leaving the crust. In an attempt to get Brie to eat the crust as well, Bry told her that the crust wanted to be in her tummy so she should put the bread in her mouth and eat it. Brie looked really perplexed and I just thought she was confused by what he was saying. After a few seconds, Brie said, "I don't want a baby!"

It was TOO funny! We couldn't believe she had made such a connection. Gotta love it :0)

3 comments:

Natalie DeVore said...

haha that is awesome! What a cutie!

The Perry family said...

Uhhhh...where have I been?!! Congrats, I didn't know you were prego!! I'm sorry! I'll hook you up with some burp cloths though!

Denise said...

She's so smart!