This morning I was sitting on the landing, trying to get suitcases packed for our upcoming trip and feeling pretty frazzled. Brie was obviously lacking attention and kept buzzing around and getting into things. A little bit frustrated, I told her to please move and go to her room to play. She finally went. A few seconds later I looked into her room to see her smiling at me. I was a little puzzled. Then she stood up, walked over (still with the smile on her face) and gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was the sweetest thing and melted my grumpy mood. She knew just what I needed. What a sweet girl. Anyway, just had to share.
2 comments:
It's amazing how kids can read us. Abby usually uses that to her advantage, but sometimes she has a compassionate side that blows me away. Sweet toddlers are the best.
what a sweet girl!
Post a Comment