Back in November Bry and I (during our drive home from Ohio) planned in all the Christmas festivities we wanted to make happen this year. One of them was Sugar Cookies. Brie is getting more interested in helping me in the kitchen so I tried to include her in as many steps as possible. She spilled a little flour here and there, but that sounds just like her Mom :0) Bry even took a break from all his school work (he's been so busy and has tried to balance school with as many holiday activities as possible.) to help Brie cut out the cookies, get them on the sheet and frost them later.

Sunday afternoon we bundled up and dropped off a few plates of cookies. It was so fun to do it as a family...and hopefully brought a little Christmas cheer to others too!




2 comments:
That hat is adorable! I can't let Abby help make things because she is too fast to 'help' and adds mystery things when I'm not looking.
You'd think she was a lot older--she's used to posing for the camera. :)
Post a Comment