Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Clustered Together.

Keeping with tradition, we each mentioned something we were grateful for with each Christmas ornament we hung on our little tree. My heart melted as Brie's first 4 or 5 things all involved Alex. i.e. I'm thankful for my baby brother, I'm thankful for making Alex laugh...Oh how I love those two.

The following day I looked over at our tree and noticed a whole cluster of ornaments. Brie had apparently been rearranging and had squeezed nearly 20 bulbs on one tiny branch. My "OCD" tendency was to move them all back, but NO WAY, not this time. I love looking at that cluster and thinking of my cute, creative, curious little Brie :0)

1 comment:

Denise said...

It's so funny how kids decorate in clusters. There can be a huge nearly empty tree and they'll put the decorations in one small area. Perhaps we've just been doing it wrong all this time.