Monday, December 5, 2011

Such a Warm Welcome.


On Thanksgiving morning we left my Parents' place in Provo and by afternoon we were back home in St. Louis, carrying in luggage, taking quick showers and heading over to Ashley's Mom's house for dinner. We were so grateful for them warmly welcoming us into their home, sharing a beautiful and delicious Thanksgiving meal, graciously entertaining our kiddos, and then generously sending us home with left overs. How thoughtful and sweet of them. We had such a pleasant evening, thank you!

I almost forgot to include some things I'm thankful for! Counting my blessings always does my spirit some good, so before I finish this post, here go a few...
my health
my dear Bry and sweet kiddos
a warm place to live
the gospel that guides my life...
...and a Savior who helps to turn my wrongs into rights
family
transportation
technology (to so easily keep in touch with friends & family)
good food
the spirit
the chance to change
the beauties of the Earth
friends
Brie's giggle
my camera :0)
music
Apostles and Prophets on the Earth today
bright colors
my senses
Alex's smile
the team that Bry & I make

**Two side notes: their turkey was SO big that it broke the oven rack. Now that's big! I love the center right picture of Alex, that sweet grin on his face. What a cutie. **

1 comment:

Denise said...

Great list. I'm thankful for your blogs. It's a fantastic way to keep in touch.