Monday, April 2, 2012

Neighborly love.

This year I thought it'd be fun to put on a neighborhood Valentine's potluck--because I love excuses to throw a party AND I thought it'd be fun to provide an opportunity for us neighbors to mix and mingle.

Good food + Great neighbors = Fun times :0)
10 February 2012.

Bry and I made a Raspberry chocolate ganache crêpe cake (a conglomeration of several different ideas--I thought it was yummy and would make it again), and I made heart-shaped tortilla chips and "{not so} hot stuff" salsa.

The French-themed "photo booth" was priceless...I love seeing what each person comes up with! The pictures made for a fun little souvenir and thank you to take to our neighbors on Valentine's day.

We sure LOVE our neighbors. Blessed out big time :0)

1 comment:

B said...

I spy with my little eye...an Eiffel Tower wall hanging. :D