Monday, April 2, 2012

Rue LaFayette Café.

Birthday breakfast of choice. (Sure beats the Pop Tarts I used to ask for on my birthday growing up ;0)) If you haven't tried out this quaint little French café...you must go. Try out the bread pudding. To.Die.For.

3 comments:

Walt and Julie Johnson said...

Next time we visit I definitely want to try it! Love the new family picture on your blog heading. I see you left room for lots more kids. Hee hee. :)

Marie said...

I'll have to try that! We just went to crepes, etc for breakfast in the CWE and I was in heaven! I HAVE to go back. Good thing we didn't go when we lived there, because we didn't have the money for an obsession like this might become...

B said...

Mmm, yummy! I want to go visit you SOOOO badly, Sarah! (and not just for bread pudding :) ) Hey, a new find for us to tell you about...next time you're out here, you need to try Great Harvest's bread pudding loaf. Oh my. :)