Well the countdown is over; Kindergarten started yesterday. I'm so glad that Brie and I have so many mother-daughter memories to look back on from the last year.
One of our summer quiet time bucket list items was dressing up for a Tea Party Tuesday. I squeezed into an old dress of mine, we danced around to classical music and had a fancy tea party.
Another afternoon was magical as I opened up my childhood treasure bin and shared a flood of memories with you Brie, my little girl, just like I had always dreamed. We looked through all of my old things: dolls, clothes, perfume, jewelry (best friend necklaces included, remember those Rebecca?! :0)), trinkets, postcards, diaries, even my little glass cupcake that still housed hidden notes to myself in elementary school. I let you pick out a few favorite things for you to use.
I can't believe you're in Kindergarten, Miss Brie, but you had to grow up sometime. I love you!!




No comments:
Post a Comment