Friday, October 16, 2015

Spooky Kitty Party.

Before Aunt Emmie came in to town, on Instagram one day I saw the idea of doing a Spooky Kitty Party.  With Em having recently gotten her kitty {Gracie Lou Lou}, Halloween around the corner and Em's birthday being just over a month away, I decided a Spooky Kitty Party was in order during her visit.  Thanks to the Dollar Tree, some banners I designed, printed & strung together and some items I had on hand, things came together easily and turned out to be purrty darn cute.  It made me happy since Aunt Em always puts so much time, thought and effort into making things special.

Em bought the black cat from Aldi.

 Our Kitty Crew.

 I felt like a giddy little kid decorating this stuffed animal table :0)  I couldn't help but make it look fun, with the set being newly renovated (the chairs and table legs had all been different colors so we made them uniform with a few cans of white spray paint).  I picked a favorite stuffed animal friend for each of you: Dino for Roo, the panda for Alex, Minnie for Aimee and the ballernia bear for Brie.  Some masks and felt kitty ears were the purrfect touch :0)

Dinner was simple, Pizza and lemonade.  I was going to do some sort of veggies but didn't get that far.  For dessert you guys decorated (gluten-free) "oreo" cookies to look like cats.  You read a monster story and put together a glow-in-the dark puzzle with Emmie, we listened to some fun Halloween music, she gave us our Halloween box with goodies and that was our evening.  So fun!

I had to include a few of these darling pictures of Aimee and Emmie.

No comments: