Thursday, July 7, 2016

According to Motorola, 16 (April).

Boys playing piano (newly updated sitting room)

Waiting to divvy up the laundry (each of you sat in a laundry basket and I tossed you your clothes)

Aimee and Jack (play date at Talbert's)


The boys making conference cinnamon rolls



More baking, Dad loves to bake :0)


Conference train to keep track of speakers (cut out pictures from past conference Ensign)

Aimee, you get SO excited when you hear a phone buzz or ring!

Working on Blog book #7 in time to get 40%

Read this. Loved it.  Sharing it with other moms.

Cute, busy boy!

Alex, you love your new rain jacket (from Aldi)!

Lij taking afternoon nap

 Dad working on a Coax cable for his HAM radio equipment

Reading Lij's favorite book at Easter Seal's waiting room... 

Alex assembling a torch lamp

Aimee in the midst of her BUSY brothers!

Lij peed his pants while waving goodbye to Dad one morning.  Of course the curtains hung low enough to soak up some of the pee before I could get to it.  Mom problems ;0)

Putting together a little travel package for Alan & Liz's trip to Costa Rica!!

Cute girl and the window :0)

You kids showering Dad with love one morning before work when he was feeling a bit down... 
 Lij and Alex you brought down your favorite stuffed animals to share with him.  It warmed his heart and mine.  We love seeing you love others.

I loved seeing this pair of doves check out our wreath.  They didn't nest here, but made my heart happy to see them.

Kathryn Kimball generously watched you boys so I could clean the house and prep for the Relief Society Progressive Dinner (or whatever else was priority).  Dad happened to be working from home and he had an impromptu lunch date with Jimmy John sandwiches and La Croix sparkling water.

The end of the bouncer season.

I hosted the appetizer portion of the RS Progressive dinner.  It was a great excuse to get the house extra clean and I loved having our home filled with sisters from the ward.


It was such a quiet and empty house to come home to afterwards

Aimee has officially started crawling! (just about 1 yr old)

Cute Lij & Aimee

You know you have a fetish for all things snail mail when you are giddy about your husband bringing you home package and letter standard measurement templates ;0) 

Laundry sorting time

Cute sisters!

Working on Blog Book #7

Headed out on our mother-daughter date

Brie decided she wanted to get bangs cut



cutie pie...and instantly looks so much older!  Aaah, you've got to stop growing up, Brie!



Working on a bowl for birthdays

Dad bought this coloring pad for Brie

The boys bought these tractors on their dates with Dad

Working on a birthday plate, got a bit crazy!

Home dates with Dad


Preschool open house 

I walked around a few stores with Alex and took pictures of his favorite things to give me an idea of something he might like for his birthday

Cute birthday cards from family

Bath time fun...I'm trying to chill out a bit and let this sort of thing not make me crazy

Shopping with Alex at TJMaxx

Eating our gourmet chocolates from Michigan

a 3D card Brie made

Excitement!

Party prep with Alex

Library time

Elinor Cash's book display

Brothers

Giant Disneyland suckers from Aunt Rachie


Watching airplanes with Lij during preschool one day


Some nativities I found for a GREAT deal at a garage sale

pure joy :0)

Cute things Mémé sent me for mother's day

Alex, you had Aimee cracking up so much!  You would inflate a ziplock by blowing air in to it, zip it closed, then pop it with your hands.  She was roaring with laughter!

Our first time at State Farm Park, with the Kimballs

A picture I came across of sweet baby Aimee holding her older sister's finger

Alex & I taking a selfie with the Keokuk water tower in the background...we were on a mission to find cowboy boots for the boys in Farm & Supply Store


97 cents, what a steal!

Sisters with cute coordinating daisy outfits

Family project to make mother's day cards


Brie & Alex working out in their "garden" under the play house

All 4 of you reading :0)

I've already forgotten the exact details of this morning, but I think that miraculously the boys (and Aimee) were still asleep, Dad had already left for work so Brie & I made ourselves a fun breakfast


Trying another store in hopes of finding cowboy paraphernalia
we ended up buying these pricey (BUT ADORABLE) boots for Aimee...$30 later.

Cute Easter package from Aunt Emmie

Dad headed to the attic, I think.

I couldn't get over the Sager's beautiful tree blossoming and that adorable Miss Aimee all ready for a walk

Quickly snapping Aimee's 1 yr snapshot before she rolled over and crawled away

Cutie pie getting up from her nap!

Alex & I reading about the moon

You kiddos & I decorating eggs with the kit Emmie sent to us


My little sheep

Brie & Alex playing in the rain

Lij & I garage saleing together...walking down sidewalks full of beautiful Spring blossoms!  

Alex putting together Neptune

Trying out a train track at "Cute as a Button"

Our OT center

Alex snagging a picture of me being silly and singing a made up song (to the tune of "On My Own") to you kids during lunch

Your hats arrived!

Love this pink hat, but quickly realized that it wouldn't fit for the ranch and would be better suited for cousin Abi

Oh Lij

A "creative" impromptu Earth Day dessert

Dad & I enjoying pain au chocolat and sparkling juice at Panera, keeping the Europe dream alive!

My sweet husband staying up late with me to get ready for Alex's birthday

Book #7 is here!!

Adorable little walking companion

Lij, you LOVE to explore and jump off your tricycle as quick as can be to check out bugs, man holes, etc.

Cutie pie!

Dad trying to teach Brie & Alex how to ride bikes without training wheels

Sassy pants

A sweet darling dress that Grauntie gave to Aimee last year.  It made me happy to see her wearing it!

The end of Alex's birthday celebrations

Now on to Aimee's birthday!

Aimee, the birthday girl!

My little cuppie cake

Alex working on different motions that help rev or calm his engine

Aimee's not looking overly sure about this whole candle in my cupcake thing

Alex & Lij at the dentist.

No cavities.  Hooray!

We love Dr. Hall's office (Pediatric Smiles of Bloomington) and staff

Reading with my Alex

Sometimes you just wear yourself out and you crash on the couch during nap time

It's official, we clicked the "buy" button together...we are on our way to Paris!!!!

Starting to teach other French & German

Time to accessorize with my outfits!!

Lij, you crack me up :0)

Designing and preparing sharing time for Brother (Dr.) Cash to do for me on Mother's Day


An afternoon date with Dad to see Janet Streenz perform in her very last recital!  I was anxious about leaving all 4 of you kids during the day with a babysitter, it was rainy, we were running late and I was stressing out a bit.  I opened up a Dove promise and this is the advice I found.  I decided that this date and my choosing to wear rose-colored glasses would be good practice for our trip.  That likely things wouldn't go quite as planned, it might be rainy, inconvenient, or whatever.  Little did I know that Dad & I would spend a lot of time under this umbrella in Paris, but love every minute of it.


Flowers for dear Janet

The star of the show.  She's amazing!!



No comments: