6-7 May 2016
It was a bittersweet weekend heading to St. Louis for our final Hurrah with the Hintzes. Of course we will see them again (great friendships never die!), but this will most likely be our last time spending time with them in our old STL stomping grounds. Bry & I attended the temple then met up for a picnic dinner at a beautiful park nearby (silly V8 energy drinks that put a little damper on dinner.) We tried out custard from Fritz's, swam at our hotel's pool, the kiddos of course needed to watch a cartoon, Laura & I went and got pedicures, I coordinated a few last outfits for her and then we spent the rest of the evening at IKEA before parting ways. Good times. Til next time! In Denver?




2 comments:
It will be really different going to St. Louis and not seeing Jon, Laura, and their kids. They've been a fixture there and were always so generous to let us stay. I will miss that.
Sar, I love how you connect with people and develop such deep friendships.
You better come visit in Denver...or wherever we are next!
Post a Comment