Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Aimee's first Spring Celebration.


This was Aimee's first Spring Celebration.  I hit up the post Easter clearance sales to get candy, then waited til a beautiful Spring day (18 April).  Aunt Em had sent a package with Easter paraphernalia and it happened to arrive that day, the timing was perfect.  She's the one that sent those adorable paper bunny ears.  We had BBQ Chicken Cobb Salads for dinner with strawberry lemonade then did an egg hunt.  Brie was the "winner" having gathered the most eggs and Lij contently opened his eggs and ate his candy as he went.  Afterwards you kids followed the bunny prints to your Easter baskets. The adorable bunny stuffed animal was from Mémé.  It was a FUN evening spent together.


The Easter Egg Hunting Crew.


I loved this CUTE bright vinyl tablecloth that I found at Target on clearance. The adorable bunny napkins are from Aunt Em.

No comments: