You know, I have to admit that I've never been super close to any of my cousins, but I am grateful for all the fun memories we've made over the years. Some of my favorite memories are of many a Christmas Eve spent at Ba and Nana's...having a nice dinner, singing songs, reading the nativity, presents from Ba's bag, and Nana's bag o' goodies--homemade chocolates and all.
Lilli and Brie's 1st time playing together in the kiddie pool. For the record: I can't believe Brie is old enough
to hold her own in a kiddie pool.
And fun with stickers. LOVE these pictures of Brie. Thanks for decorating her Lilli :0)Speaking of cousins, I also remember many a road trip to California to visit my dad's side of the family. That usually invovled eating out, twizzlers, coloring books and us forever asking, "dad, are we there yet?!" I have so many good memories spending time with my extended family and cousins...swimming, riding horses and 4-wheelers, playing pool and games, eating "sugar cereal" :0) and watching cartoons.
Yeah for cousins!
Even though Brie is probably too young to remember, I am glad that she has this time to live close to family and spend with her cousins.



2 comments:
It was so much fun to see Abby playing with her cousins. There's nothing like family.
love the decorated Brie! so cute!
Post a Comment