A few more of the baskets, all wrapped and ready to go:
I took a snapshot of each basket before it was wrapped
(since the light reflecting off of the cellophane made it tricky to see the contents.)
Here are a few of the snapshots:
I love how this basket turned out.
I think it'd be perfect to give as a...
going-away-to-college present.
With the cute baby blue, multi-purpose basket, plastic scraper and spoon, a cute kitchen towel and a bright green plate and matching bowl (for dips and chips and such), and last but not least...a 100 Calorie Snack Cookbook. So fun!
Don't you just love the fun vintage lime green kitchen towel?
(I don't know if any of you have heard of Rada Cutlery. I honestly hadn't until my sister-in-law Beth gifted us some of their product for our wedding...and now I love it! They have great quality and reasonably priced knives & kitchen utensils, cookbooks, mixes, etc. Great stuff. In any case, she is a reseller and is getting more and more into fun gift baskets (as shown above :0)), catalog parties and such. She'll have a website up soon, but for now if you're interested in seeing the line of product just let me know.)






3 comments:
These are all so stinkin' cute! You have such an eye for things like this!! Love it!
What a blessing to have such wonderful sister-in-laws! I love how supportive you are of each other! And SUCH CUTE BASKETS!!--MMM...very tempting! I love you!
Love them! So cute.
Post a Comment