Grant's Farm.
Picnic dinner.
My handsome boys :0)
Lots of braids going on over here, thanks to good ol' postpartum shedding it's either that or pony tails.
Welcoming the Hintzes back after their 3 week vacation in Utah. We missed them!
Shopping at Aldi with 3 cute kiddos in tow. They really do a great job!
Oh my sweet snuggly little man.
Tea party with Brie.
Alex and Andrew Lee. Boys are so funny!
First swim of the season. I have yet to get in ;0)
Alex after creatively getting his onesie "off"
Laura says "popsicle?" and she
gets a flock of baby birds ;0)
gets a flock of baby birds ;0)
more braids...and lots of hat days.
Going on a stroll with Ruth Anne
when she came to visit.
when she came to visit.
Brie decided to do a thank you present for Sarah & Suzanne and the maintenance guys. That sweet girl! She put stickers on each of the flowers on the bag, wrote them a note and I baked some cookies to include.
Off to the complex pool party...gift bag in hand.
Brie's first time riding a bike. Too bad we had to take the helmet back to Aldi after realizing it didn't fit right. We have yet to buy another one. They're expensive!
Alex falling asleep on the
living room floor after church.
living room floor after church.
Julie & I making a walnut {& strawberry} cream roll. Yum. And so fun!
No wonder I don't like to hang my clothes up in the closet. Can we say hard to get to?!
Mini nap with Lij.
Oh he just looks so handsome and sweet in that little yellow outfit from Em.
Brie taking pictures with my camera.
A cheesy little card I gave to Bry to open at Scout Camp.
Lion's Choice custard cones thanks to Rach & Starla's $1 in the mail :0)
Apparently Alex's high chair was a little too close to Lij's bouncer.
our SWEET neighbor Elizabeth (after making a quilt for her daughter) made Oinky a darling little quilt.
Sweet Bry & Lij.
I'm a proud Grandma ;0)
Kiddos attempting to climb a tree.
At the Muny with Bry. LOVE that it looks like I'm wearing an eye patch ;0)
Family outing to the Zoo on a Saturday morning? Yeah right. It was a zoo just trying to find parking in Forest Park. Good thing Bry is patient and knows how to roll with the punches....
Plan B: running around in a random field, turned out great! Good ol' fashion fun :0)
Ready for Victor's birthday party...
the man of the hour, the big FOUR.
Bry enterntaining Lij, probably while I ate dinner.
Love those little baby rolls.
Laurie & Lij. Her second time seeing him. She was one of the few people that got to hold him in the hospital.
Brie & Alex waiting for breakfast, fending for themselves while I nursed Elijah...eating Dad's almonds on his desk.
Brie taking pictures of Oinky.
Sweet boy fell asleep waiting for the rest of us to get dressed and ready for the day.
One rainy day! After grocery shopping I decided to take a detour and drive through the cemetery behind our place...so green and beautiful.
We stopped at the pond, ate graham crackers and listened to the rain fall on the van roof. A much needed respite from a hard morning.
I could just eat him!
Brie writing a postcard to Rach & Starla. Love her self portrait AND love how much she loves to draw!
A recent tea party, table setting by Brie.
Enjoying the GORGEOUS weather on the 4th of July.
Lij passing out after breakfast in bed. A rare happening and so sweet.
Adam & Alex playing outside...just love the trees TOWERING over those cute little boys.
Maya patiently chilling while Liz and I sorted through bins at the Outlet.
A thoughtful package from Ruth Anne.
Hmm, just a little too small for you Alex. Crazy to think that used to be his corner.
I think Elijah looks SO much like Rachel here.
I attempted making a pasta salad for a 4th of July BBQ, didn't turn out so I made another. Needless to say we were eating pasta salad for three days and were happy when we finished it off ;0)
Yogurt parfait in bed, thanks to my dear, sweet Bry. He sure takes AMAZING care of me and the kiddos.
Brie & Alex watching "Curious George" after nap time. If they've earned it, they frequently watch a show while I get dinner ready. Not sure how I would do it otherwise. Win-win.
Brie's new jammies I got at Red Racks only $2 later!
:0)
Considering what he looked like 5 minutes after putting this onesie on, his little sign should have said "EAT MOR PAPR" I don't know what I was thinking putting paper cut outs in reach of a teething baby ;0)
Us and the Hintzes (-Jon) looking udderly ridiculous,
but ready for some FREE food at Chick-Fil-A :0)
Getting ready for Heather's super hero comic book baby shower. Many an hour has been spent. (Why do I have to be OCD about projects I undertake?) In any case Brie and I have enjoyed working on it together!
I love that Brie snagged one of my tins of flowers to spruce up her corner kitchen :0)
Righter after running into the piano :0(
Brie put this bow tie on Alex. Doesn't match, but still think he looks so handsome :0)
As always, it's fun for me to look through our life as of late. It's been a rocky road for me as a mother of three, but I can NOT overlook all of the sweet, fun, joyful moments as well.



No comments:
Post a Comment