Wednesday, May 18, 2016

According to Motorola, 14 (February).

Oh my little squeaker :0)

Family Home Evening


This morning I was sweeping the floor. I was first amazed that I had swept and mopped just over a day ago and that all of this was on the floor this morning to greet me. But then I was thinking of what it represents: dirt tracked in from little shoes that finally had a warm enough day to play outside, cheerios spilled at a breakfast spent together, paper scraps from a family valentines project. What a great weekend it was. And...I've been thinking, if I am helping to shape and mold lives (much like a sculptor chiseling at marble to make a masterpiece), then here are hundreds of tiny pieces of evidence that sculpting on my masterpieces took place this weekend :0)


Alex helped me put up the glow-in-the-dark stars in the family room for my birthday dinner.

Dad has been getting more and more into HAM radio


 Pizzas from the Cash family
Silliness ;0)

Brie lost another tooth!



Pasta maker attachment for my birthday from Aunt Rach

Alex helping me to decorate for Valentine's Day

 Lij and Brie :0)
Working on a book for Grammie Ruth


Another tooth bites the dust!

Poor sick little girl :0(

Seeing who could sing "I Will Follow God's Plan" without visual or auditory cues


Brother Twitchell and I competing...pretty sure I won ;0)


Alex & Mom at preschool pickup

Dad checking out books about HAM radio equipment and such

 It finally snowed so we could do our adorable hot cocoa party from Aunt Emmie

Sweet Aimee, sleeping in our closet

 You kids enjoying the snow :0)


Sticker book fun

Brie & I starting to rearrange her room to fit Aimee

Lij starting to potty train all on his own

Playing games with Alex, thanks to Buck's Christmas present

This girl LOVES her daddy...who am I kidding? we ALL do!

Alex helping me to make rice crispy treats for his high school buddies


Alex post Valentine's class party :0)

Giving this book a whirl.  I'm trying to take it up a step or two in the motherhood department.

Impromptu Valentine's-weekend-pop-in-visit to see Dad at his office (I brought Aimee with me, Brie was playing at Orion's and Olivia was watching you boys), with german chocolate nonetheless.  He was SO surprised and happy!

Late night chat and assembling of valentines goodies with Kathryn


Reading with my little sweetie

Manning the trail mix bar at Brie's Valentine's class party


Some "elves" took the garbage out for Dad :0)

Sweet snuggles

Mike the Mailman after visiting Primary Singing Time

Finally organized the dining room closet, hooray!!

We've been doing a lot of tower building lately

drawing with Brie

freshly cut hair and handsome boy :0)

Ducky lips

had to snag a selfie to document getting an abdominal ultrasound at Brommen.  First time someone has told me I have beautiful organs ;0)

Prepping my Love Bugs on the Look Out for Singing Time

Getting things underway for Lij's ice cream cone party



Family Home Evening fun

Mr. Cool dude with his potty training chart.  Potty training is officially happening!

Sisters!

A little cheesecake flavors creating for date night


and using spray painted cardboard and a gift bag to make...


...an ice cream cart for Lij's birthday.

Love bug on the look out

A cute idea I saw online

Early morning driving of Dad to campus (his car was in the shop).  Thankfully we still had frozen Krispy Kreme donuts in the freezer...insta fun breakfast on the go.


I know, I know, but I can't help the cuteness of this little potty-training man

Adorable February package from Em, Paris theme!

The little note made my cry, I miss Grauntie Elaine

 Late night visit from a little boy who takes FOREVER to fall asleep!

This boy earned his underwear!!


Sisters pictures on Brie's magnet board

Don't remember what was going on, but she looks so cute in her little hood

Brie & Alex snow shoveled the whole back patio!

More Paris coloring book fun

Late night trip to Aldi, decided to bring a wide awake little date along with me :0)


 Seven teeth down!

Both our girls are "teething" and have similar smiles :0)

O Québec!

Brie did Alex's morning job (setting the breakfast table) for him :0)

Dad using some stealthy mission impossible skills to get something down

I love the month of love

First date with my little Lij (as part of our monthly dates with the kids)


Cuties.  You two look so much alike!

Brie wearing one of my childhood dresses

The Sock Monster Game for Singing Time


Aimee starting to scoot herself around the place

"Sisters" Cash & Winsor over for diner as part of a mini mission experience with the youth in the area

New workout clothes.  I'm really trying to work up the motivation to start exercising again after the holidays! I've been faithful with calorie counting, but have not been very active and want to be better.

Preschool pickup selfies

About the time we starting dreaming up an early 10yr anniversary trip :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A lot has happened in the last few months! It's fun to see the fun times we've had! You are great at making sure we have lots of fun, celebrate victories big and small, and think of others. Je t'aime mon amour!