Awhile ago I came up with a system for hugs that is counter intuitive. Instead of an XL hug being a really big hug, it's like an XL shirt would be, really big so you hold your arms out big and kind of pat each other on the back. An XS hug on the other hand is where you hold each other close and squeeze super tightly. The other day I joked that I wanted an XS hug that had been shrunk in the dryer :0) Anyway, Monday while Alex was at preschool and Aimee was napping I was asking you, Lij, for a hug and asked what size you had available. You said XL so we did an at-arms-length then with a smile you said, actually an X-Little one and you wrapped your arms around my neck and gave me a good squeeze! We repeated the question and X-Large then X-Little hugs over and over again, both of us giggling. It was a sweet and fun moment with you. And I just loved specifically that you were saying X-Little instead of X-Small. I love you Roo and your hugs :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment