Tomorrow I am going in for an Endoscopy and a Colonoscopy (in part because of the upset stomach and nausea that I was experiencing Dec-Feb, but mainly because Aunt Rachie got them done last year and found out that she has peptic ulcers and polyps (tubular adenoma). Today I started the clear liquid fast and the laxative prep. Boy was the drink a doozy! I honestly could NOT stomach the last cup. I had about a half ounce last and knew that if I drank it I would hurl and up would come the rest. So I poured it in the toilet, thinking that that is where it would end up anyway ;0)
The real reason I want to write tonight though is because Dad has been SO awesome to take care of everything (dinner, clean up, you kids) so that I could keep the toilet warm. Brie you stuck with me most of the evening cheering me on and bringing me whatever I needed. And Alex, you sweetly commented several times that you were sorry I had to do this and gave me hugs. Lij, you kept coming in too, full or curiosity...and wanting to eat my jolly ranchers and chew my gum. I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment