Monday, December 7, 2009

Duet [djuːˈɛt]

A few weeks ago (8 Nov.) Bry and I sang a duet in sacrament meeting. It was a beautiful song, "Nearer, Still Nearer", and was neat to sing in public with Bry. There was something sweet about being able to hold his hand behind the pulpit while we sang and noticing that I wasn't the only one nervous and shaking :0) In any case, I hope it's the first of many duets with my sweetie.

A picture of us later that day.
(Note the awesome strawberry apron that Julie
made for Bry years ago. Love it! :0))

2 comments:

Denise said...

Isn't it amazing to be able to share those things with you hubby? I'm sure you both sounded beautiful. Wish we could have been there.

B said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there. That's so neat that you two can do that together!