...her BELLY BUTTON. And I think it's too cute! It's not so cute when she starts lifting up other people's shirts to find THEIR belly button, but you know...other than that :0)
Welcome to our sweet baby girl! She surprised us with an April birthday and we already love having her in our family!
Elijah.
Lij is into everything these days and keeps us on our toes! He wants to be independent and is talking a lot! He still loves to be in the middle of the action with his siblings!
Alex
Alex is Mr. Enthusiasm! He is energetic and full of life and says the funniest things. He is starting to be such a good helper, even when it comes to cooking or sewing. But he does love cars, trains, trucks, tractors...
Brie
Brie is such a cutie pie! We love when she's home from school and gets to be with the rest of the family. She LOVES to color and draw and is really enjoying Kindergarten. She can't wait to have a baby sister :0)
Bry
Bryan is finishing up his dissertation and is now teaching accounting at ISU. He is such an inspiration to me...so hardworking, loving, optimistic and fun. The love of my life and the best dad.
Sar
I spend my days with our cute kiddos and try to stay on top of our home. I like to be resourcefully creative and too often neglect the laundry and the dishes ;0) Aside from that, I enjoy photography. Check out my Belle Petite Blog Button below.
3 comments:
Addi calls hers a butt (short for button)and it isn't so cut hen she goes around church lifting up her shirt and saying butt butt.
Hee hee! My friend's little boy calls it his belly butt.
Abby calls it her button and shows it off quite proudly. I'm not a fan of her showing mine in public.
Post a Comment