Sunday, 12 May 2012.
(My Mom & Dad sent me the outfit that I'm wearing for Mother's Day...SO sweet! And Brie's currently our little sheep dog ;0) She's growing out her bangs. After seeing these pictures I realized that we need to start pinning them back.)
Mother's Day this year entailed...
Bry getting up with the kids so I could sleep and making me overnight baked french toast for breakfast * a note from Brie (written by her Dad ;0)) * cards from my Mom & Dad AND a handmade card from Matt and Tim * Bry & I singing Mother's Day primary songs at the piano * gorgeous weather * walking to and from church together * nice church meetings---Brie going up to the front to sing with the other primary kids AND dove candy bars for all the women over 18! * skyping with both sides of the family * Bry making me homemade poutine, salad and apple dumplings for dinner and dessert * going on a little after dinner stroll * visiting with our neighbors Ed & Ruth Anne * a beautiful necklace and earrings set from Ruth Anne * a very sweet card from Bry*
It was a wonderful day, especially thanks to Bry! I sure am grateful to be a Mom to these cute kidoodles and to have Bry as my partner in crime. Sure love them all :0)




1 comment:
You looked so lovely on Sunday! Your parents have great taste and I'm impressed that they know your size. What the what?!
Post a Comment