Us and our lovely latex gloves.
Meghann, Martha, Kari-Lynn (she met us there...wish we had gotten a picture of us all) and I worked through each bin, holding up our crazy finds (you know you wanted those tights Meghann ;0)), and scoping out clothes for each other and our kids. Fun times :0)
Bry: 1 sweater, 1 shirt
Me: 4 cardigans, 2 pants, 5 shirts, 1 sweatshirt, 1 sweater
Brie: 3 skirts, 2 dresses, 1 pair of shorts, 2 capris, 2 pants
Alex: 2 shirts, 1 jacket, 1 pair of swim shorts, 3 pjs, 3 pants
Grand total: $11.37
Some of the more notable brands from this round were Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Circo, JJill, Children's Place. Sure they're not in perfect condition, but not too shabby for a fraction of the cost. Although I do have to say that you win some and lose some. I had hoped to find a swim suit cover up...no luck, BUT did check off the Cardinal's tshirt that was on my list (thanks to Martha!). Not everything will work for now, especially with the heat of Summer hitting, but they'll work this Fall or next time I'm needing some maternity wear. It's been really nice to update my wardrobe (especially since I haven't been this size for 5 years!) without breaking the bank. Now, I'm hoping to start piecing my wardrobe together...like this blogger. I love how she comes up with so many different combinations with the same items.
Here are some of my favorite finds for Brie...
Some won't fit for a year or so, but thought I'd get them to hang to. Such cute finds.




2 comments:
Sarah, I would SO LOVE to come visit you. And if I am able to make it out there, we must go to this place and let me witness it in real-life. That's seriously amazing.
WHAT is this outlet place where you can buy like 20 things for $11???
Post a Comment