Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scrapbook meets Recipe.

(23 May 2012)
This week Martha and I decided to make recipe binders to organize
 our recipe collections in a fun, colorful and creative way.  



A quick trip to Walmart, a few fun supplies, several hours later and voilà...our binders!  It'll be so nice to have my recipes organized and was such a fun project to work on with Martha. {She found some really cute ideas on Pinterest that we were able to incorporate.}  Have I mentioned that she's moving?  We're sure going to miss them as neighbors and friends.  



Scrapbook + Recipes = Sarah's binder ;0)






 What would one of my projects be 
without pictures? ;0)  I had to add a few.




I decided to color coordinate the pages with their subcategories. (all the chicken dishes have a color, beef/pork/seafood have another...)  Hopefully it will make for easy retrieval and returning of the recipes.

1 comment:

Rachel Sheets said...

Cute. Like that idea. What a great gift idea too ;)