Friday 18 May 2012-- had a picnic in the front room (with the kiddos) while watching part of a baseball game online. After the kids went down we made homemade Cracker Jacks (totally burnt) and played catch.
Wednesday 23 May 2012-- got cheap Cardinals tickets and rode the metro to the game. I honestly couldn't tell you who they played...I was wrapped up in the whole experience, being in the Busch Stadium for the first time surrounded by thousands of Cardinals fans (LOVED all the red and team spirit, didn't love the overabundance of leg and cleavage showing. I felt like a nun in my t-shirt and capris. Oh dear.). The weather was gorgeous! Our second try at Cracker Jacks was so delish. I loved all the photographic opportunities and appreciated Bry helping me to switch out my lenses. And I so enjoyed an evening out with my sweetie. (Thanks for watching the kiddos, Martha & Taylor!) GO CARDS! :0)






1 comment:
Such fun! I loved that you included your kiddos in a two-part date night. You two are such a good-looking couple. Happy date night! I'm feeling inspired. :)
Post a Comment